Jetmasters Ltd – water jetting instructor
Jetmasters Ltd is looking for a motivated, professional and reliable individual to join our team of high pressure water jetting instructors.
Potential candidates MUST have a minimum three years of relevant water jetting experience, a full and clean UK driving licence, a current passport, a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and would ideally hold a teaching and or training qualification – PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/AET.
The candidate should be located within easy reach of Canary Wharf.
Your role will include:
- Travelling to and from training venues – company car provided.
- The provision of high quality training which is planned and personalised to meet the needs of individuals, whilst ensuring aims and objectives of both the awarding body and company standards are met.
- Helping to develop new training materials and resources.
- Obtaining feedback from candidates and employers to assess the effectiveness of training.
- Accurate and timely completion of all required documentation.
- Reviewing and identifying your professional development needs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org