Following a successful competitive tendering process, leading drainage contractor Flowline has been awarded a major new 6 year contract by Anglian Water.
The company has been delivering liquid waste tankering services for Anglian Water since 2012 so this latest contract win provides an opportunity to further enhance their reputation with the largest water company in England and Wales.
The new contract, which started in May 2016, is for the provision of waste water network services including sewer jetting, wet well cleaning and CCTV surveying. A key quality promise made by Flowline was to deliver the sewer jetting services using recycler combination units – and the company has recently taken delivery of new Whale recyclers to complement their existing fleet. These state of the art recycler vehicles further enhance the company’s environmental credentials and will ensure the associated benefits are accrued by Anglian Water’s customers.
Flowline’s business development director, Mark Ellerington, said “This sewer jetting contract with Anglian Water was identified as a key target in our 2015/16 business plan. We are delighted to have been successful in securing the contract and are excited about the opportunity to continue the development of our working relationship with Anglian Water. We have invested heavily in our people, systems and equipment over the last 2 years and look forward to providing an outstanding technology-led service to Anglian Water.”
- Flowline is a drainage maintenance and repair services contractor whose vision is to be the leading drainage services contractor in London and South East England.
- Services provided include specialist drainage cleaning, gully cleaning, CCTV surveying, pipeline rehabilitation and relining, liquid waste tankering.
- Key clients in the water, highways, rail and commercial sectors include Cappagh Browne, Thames Water, Anglian Water, Kier, Ringway, Connect Plus Services.
- In 2014 Flowline secured a £3m investment in exchange for a minority stake in the business from the Business Growth Fund – http://www.businessgrowthfund.co.uk/
- The investment helped fund the acquisition of Clearaway Drainage Services Ltd, based in Hertfordshire. Clearaway is now Flowline’s Specialist Services Division.
- To contact Flowline Ltd – go to the ‘Our Members’ section of this website.