Flowplant designs and builds bespoke fluid pumping systems including hydrostatic test units, high pressure umbilical flushing equipment, water jetting machine and drain jetters for some of the world’s largest companies. We have a reputation as a competent and innovative, privately owned, engineering SME. We are profitable and have an annual turnover of over £10m.
We have assembly plants in Salisbury, UK and Atlanta, USA. Our customer base spans the globe and we have equipment operating in a diverse range of sectors in over 80 countries.
Amongst others we are approved suppliers to Subsea7, GE, Aker, FMC, Rolls Royce Submarines and Openreach for a broad range of high-pressure fluid pumps and systems.
• £TBC basic + commission + car allowance + laptop + mobile phone + pension
• Driving license required
• 23 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
• UK with the possibility for training worldwide
Required Education Duties
• Prepare and deliver lessons in accordance with WJA and Flowplant standards.
• Assess students learning progress and outcomes (Classroom & Practical).
• Develop lesson plans and instructional materials.
• Encourage active learning and student participation.
• Delegate attendance records.
• Delegate PPE Records.
• Provide guidance and advice on Jetting Activities.
• Provide guidance on DRA’s / POWRA’s.
• Maintain a safe and effective learning environment.
Required Education Qualifications
• 3 years water jetting experience with 3-month relevant experience in the teaching module. (Pressure washing, Drain & sewer, Tube & Pipe, Hydro Demolition or Surface Prep etc) (This requirement is preferred but less experience will be considered.)
• IOSH Managing Safely.
• Level 3 Award in Education and training.
• Previous experience in teaching adults.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.